Thank you for booking your stay with Cuckoo Camping.
Please now complete the Camper Information Form below and read our Pre-arrival information policy below. You can also download and print this policy.
You will be provided your Pitch Number on receipt of the completed camper information form below.
Please now read our Pre-Arrival Policy:
• Make sure you know your Pitch Number and find it on the provided map before you arrive, we are a contactless check-in site.
• Please Check-in between 2PM and no later than 7PM.
• Check-out by 11AM.
• Ensure you have toilet facilities booked or have brought your own.
• Ensure you have grey waste water facilities (which will be taken home with you).
• All litter is to be disposed of properly in the designated bins (please use the recycling bins responsibly).
• FIRES are NOT PERMITTED this year due to very dry weather conditions.
• Water buckets are provided at each pitch, please ensure they are always full of water at all times in case of an emergency.
• Please be considerate of fellow campers, with loud noise or music to be stopped by 11PM.
• Dogs must be kept on a lead while in the campsite, no dangerous breeds allowed (see dangerous dogs act 1991).
• If any issues or antisocial behaviour should arise please don’t hesitate to call Karen on 07759172021.
• Pitches must be left clear and in a tidy state.
• We appreciate your reviews on TripAdvisor and if you have any constructive feedback, we are keen to listen.